FirstEnergy Whole House Program
Discover how to reduce your energy bills and qualify for up to $250 in rebates towards the cost of a comprehensive home energy audit,* designed to increase your home’s comfort and energy efficiency. Investing in energy-efficient improvements can help save you energy and money throughout the year.
FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities (Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power) are also offering rebates that can provide additional savings when you make home improvement upgrades
Start by schedule an appointment for an audit with East Penn Energy Solutions Today!
- Evaluate your home’s heating and cooling system, insulation, windows, appliances and lighting
- Conduct a blower door test to detect air leaks that could be costing you money
- Conduct a combustion appliance test on homes that require combustion testing to meet health and safety standards
- Install up to $100 worth of energy-saving products,
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
- Smart power strip
- LED nightlight
- Furnace whistle
- Pipe insulation**
Upon completion of your home energy audit, you’ll be eligible to receive a rebate up to $250. To qualify for the up to $250 rebate, the customer must achieve at least 350 kWh of energy savings through direct install products and/or audit-recommended improvements.***
*The maximum amount that a contractor can charge a customer for this audit is $350. The contractor is permitted to offer and charge for additional services not covered by this program at the time of the audit.
**Must have an electric water heater to receive these energy-saving products.
***Energy savings are based on $.10/kWh savings achieved from installed improvements with no cap on rebate awards.
If you make upgrades and save on electricity, there are additional saving. To find out more contact East Penn Energy Solutions Today! Specific details apply.